Singer Hồng Nhung Engaged!



Famous singer Hong Nhung also known as "bống" was recently engaged late last month in June at Vung Tau Resort in Vietnam. The ceremony was made simple yet elegant to her taste. And her wedding is schedule to be at the end of this year to an American. Instead of moving to America to live with her husband, he will be living with her in Vietnam.

Hong Nhung is one of favorite singers way back when she sang along side with Phuong Thanh, Lam Truong, Thu Phuong and many others. She is very natural and has charming personality on stage when she sings. I want to congratulate and wish her the best of happiness.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hong Nhung is the best vietnamese singer, her voice is so beautiful, I wish you the best of luck! Congrantulations!
She is a beautiful woman. I am happy for her. Do you have any videos or audio clips of her singing some of her music? I have been checking online but I haven't been successful yet.