Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Nhu Quynh!



























































































I haven’t post much in the last couple of days due to the fact that I was busy with school and also I was into watching Korean drama. Haha. I know. I’m sorry, but also it’s hard to find things to report or write about as well. Well, one of the news that I missed out on was that it was Nhu Quynh’s birthday on September 9. Happy belated birthday! One thing though that I want to say is that I'm quite concern for Nhu Quynh based on the pictures above, because she looks really tired and just not healthy looking. I hope she is doing alright.

Source: http:/www.mautam.org

4 comments:

The said...

Isn't she on a diet?

Karly said...

This could be a reason or she's just tired from the party? Who knows.

richard said...

I think she just doesn't have any makeup on. And didn't she have a baby. so maybe she's just tired from taking care of the baby

Anonymous said...

"Yep !everyone would look like Nhu Quynh if you've a little baby new born around .... Baby !!! They're cute but can be in hell sometime i've two myself so Nhu Quynh keep it up darl . I'm still like her voice i've meet Nhu Quynh twice at her concert in Australia she's a such a nice & friendly much much better then others singer "i'm telling you". She's has put alot of entertainment (mot mon qua to lon cho nen am nhac cho cong dong nguoi Vietnam". Still love you hunny !!!!!