Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Minh Tuyet’s Interview on SBTN

Minh Tuyet was interviewed on Saigon Broadcasting Television Network (SBTN) by singer Giang Ngoc. Personally I thought Minh Tuyet did a good job answering the questions and Giang Ngoc did a good job as well conducting the interview. Check it out.

P.S. A special thanks to puppylo16 for uploading the videos!

Tam Tinh Nghe Si: Minh Tuyet (1/4)



Tam Tinh Nghe Si: Minh Tuyet (2/4)



Tam Tinh Nghe Si: Minh Tuyet (3/4)



Tam Tinh Nghe Si: Minh Tuyet (4/4)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Minh Tuyet,

I used to be your fan, but since you sang the song (ban hang rong on PBN). I don't like you any more. Your mom wasn't (ban hang rong). She was (bo do and collect money). You are very bad FFFFFFFAking and AAAAAAAAAAAA BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBiGGGGGGGG LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. You are not a good singer.

Anonymous said...

hey, don't call her a big liar...it is just that you don't understand much about ban hang rong and ban ddo...they are the same meaning...stp!!!...what they tried to imply that her family life is the same as other families'lives in vn...cu*.c kho^? and bi. bat nat...if you are grown up in vn..you would not have this comment...

Anonymous said...

Hi Minh. I am a Swedish fan of you. I love your videos and songs. They go straight to my heart. Especially the Chinese love song in Vietnamese, I love it. Please continue. My best regards. Chris from Sweden

Anonymous said...

Hey Minh.Tôi thực sự yêu thích video của bạn đặc biệt là các bài hát tình yêu của Trung Quốc bằng tiếng Việt