Video: Living A Lie

Um... "Living A Lie" by Trina Bảo Trân featuring Thuy Nga's talent show contestant Sunny Lương. So I was in the process of doing an artist's profile for Trina Bảo Trân. (I know, why her? You'll see). Anyway I found this video. I'm more interested in why Sunny signed up to be in this video in the first place. He is so much better than this? I guess he was just trying to get his name out and …BUT still that is no reason to scoop down for this cheap music video. Trina is a living a lie if she thinks she is a good singer. All of her renditions are horribly sung. When I listen to her everyone else who ever sucked sounded so much better. Seriously, she sounds bad in English and even worse in Vietnamese. The only thing I like from this video is the color of it. Nevertheless, check out the video for yourself.

Comments

Anonymous said…
One word = Trashy. Doesn't Thuy Nga have enough boobs as it is? She probably think she's hot stuff. YIKES.
Anonymous said…
FYI... she's not with Thuy Nga. THANKFULLY!