Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Huy Vu & Quynh Vi Engaged!



Aww... congrats! Not long ago I reported of a possible marriage for singers Huy Vu and Quynh Vi. Thanks to Facebook, we now know that they are engaged. The couple has been in a relationship for quite sometimes now, somewhere in 2009; correct me if I'm wrong. Anyhow, they are such a cute couple and a nice match. I can't wait to see the wedding photos. ^_^ Let me know you're thoughts. Also check out some photos of the two, here. And view their miscellaneous photos here.

4 comments:

TVB Shine said...

Their wedding is this September! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures as well =)

Karly said...

Cool. Thanks for the info

Anonymous said...

they are too camera loving....I hope they still have love for each others....when the camera is off....

Anonymous said...

Saw them eat lunch together one time, really into each other. I want to see how the wedding gonna be.