[Movie] Ngoi Nha Trong Hem - The House In The Alley



Starring: Ngô Thanh Vân, Trần Bảo Sơn
Director: Lê Văn Kiệt
Screenplay: Lê Văn Kiệt
Producer: Trần Trọng Dần
Producing Company: Créa TV
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ngoinhatronghem
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/ngoinhatronghem

"The truth is ... I haven't been feeling well lately.
I understand what you're thinking, but it's not like
what you think. It is not baby in the room ....
I am sure of it ... just is ... I mean ... sometimes
when I see my husband's face then I just want to break
his neck to see the blood spray ..."

Thanh have seen drastic changes in Thao's feelings and immediately is concern. Maybe getting back to normal life is more difficult than they think, even getting in contact with everyday tasks has become like a challenge...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Really proud that more Vietnamese movies are being made, but I can't recommend this one. The characters are just all over the place. Everything did not tie together smoothly - the factory? the orphans?