Trish Thuy Trang Shared Baby Bump Photos

Trish Thuy Trang and her husband are happy parents waiting for the arrival of their first child, a baby boy. The singer who was misunderstood for being an "ice queen" got hitched and announced the news of her pregnancy in late December of last year at the surprise of many fans. At the start of the New Year, Trish opened up about her pregnancy on the Asia Channel with emcee Thuy Duong. Then shared photos from her trip to Maui with her hubby where she showed off her baby bump in a bikini. The happy mom to be let us into her green themed baby shower with photos shared via Facebook. Trish Thuy Trang is no longer the mysterious "ice queen" but an active and happy wife and mother to be in the photos below posing side by side with her husband.






Custom made baby's crib bedding made by Trish herself. "I decided months ago that I wanted to sew my baby's crib bedding since I couldn't find anything I liked. I definitely don't like the typical baby blue stuff for boys. This was the fabric I chose." She sewed the bed skirt, bumper ties, pillows and blankets.

Comments